Two-in-one Universal fiber Stripper
FTTH Tool Leather Optical Cable Fiber Fixed Length Stripper Coating Layer 2in1 Coating Layer Stripper Clamp
How to use Two-in-one coating stripper
1. Put the coated optical fiber into the stripping surface.
2. Hold your left hand gently and pull your right hand down.
3. Pull the cable out and strip the coating.
4. Peeled optical fibers, wiped with dust-free paper and alcohol
5. Optical fibers are placed on the fixed length surface and into the cutting tool chuck.
6. Use the cutting knife to complete the cutting.