1. When will I receive my goods after I place an order?
Our delivery options cover DHL, UPS, EMS, TNT ,Fedex and Singapore Post.
|Delivery Options||Delivery Time||Tracking Link|
|DHL||5-7 working days||www.dhl.com|
|FEDEX||5-7 working days||www.fedex.com|
|EMS||7-15 working days||www.ems.com.cn|
|TNT||5-7 working days||www.tnt.com|
|SINGPOST||15-23 working days||www.singpost.com.sg|
|4PX Line||5-7 working days||http://en.4px.com/|
Notice: only EMS available for Russia; To USA. Australia only costs 7 working days use epacket.
- As for the valuable goods more than 100USD, when you place an order and check out in our website, you are asked to provide your accurate shipping address, post code, and your phone number, which is of great importance, so that the courier company is able to contact you timely and efficiently after the goods deliver to you.
- If you are Brazilian, please leave your CPF number to us.
- Generally, the goods delivery time varies according to the delivery options and your destination. For example, it only cost about 3 working days to America by DHL, while still DHL to United Kingdom it costs about 5 working days.
The delivery time is also influenced by the following factors:
- As usual, we will deliver goods to you within two days after you payment on an order, unless sometimes the goods are out of stock.
- Once the goods have been dispatched from our firm, they will are in the charge of the couriers. Their handling time is one different from that of the other ones.
- The delivery time for heavier goods over 20kg will be one working day later than that of the lighter ones.
- The goods stock status of the couriers is also a possible factor that affects the goods delivery time.
- Some unexpected and unavoidable influencing factors can be also included, such as severe weather and our festival holiday.
2. How do I calculate shipping cost?
- Our package shipping cost is strictly calculated according to the package weight/dimension and recipient destination. That means, base on same weight or dimension, the shipping cost varies according to different package destination; based on same package destination, the heavier or the bigger in size, the more shipping cost the package is charged.
- Our delivery options are selectable and each shipping company has their own rate of shipping cost. Therefore, which shipping company we choose directly influence your package shipping cost, but in general our couriers don't have too much difference. Usually our customer service will ship your item by a cheapest, safest and fastest shipping company.
- If the goods are damaged, stolen, crash during delivery, we will directly contact with the relevant shipping company, and ask them for compensation, refund or redelivery.
3. Could I change my shipping method?
- If you want to change your delivery method, you need to keep touch with our customer service immediately before the goods dispatched, or it will be invalid for this change after your package is shipped out. The goods are usually delivered within two days after the goods payment have been received.
4. How do I change my shipping address?
- If you want to change your shipping method, you have to contact our customer service, you do this before your package is shipped out from us, and as usual your package is shipped out in two days after your payment.
5. Do you ship the goods to my country?
- Normally, most of the items on our website can be shipped to most countries in the world. However, different shipping methods may have different limitations on the delivery destination. For example, EMS is reached to Russia, but other shipping method likes DHL, UPS couldn't reach. Also, a few countries can't send DHL or UPS. Our customer service will give you the instruction.
- We suggest you to contact our customer service and make sure whether the item can be shipped to you by your shipping method.
6. How do I combine shipping?
- If you ordered one item someday and another one within 2 days, and you want to combine the two items into one shipment, you can contact our customer service about available shipping options.
7. How do I track my package?
- When items shipped out, the order will be filled into folder “shipped” in your autodiag.de account. You can either click the order number or click “View Detail” to find the track code on the tab “Tracking”. Also, we will send you a system email and inform the shipping details after the shipment. You can track the item delivery status online with the tracking code provided by the customer service.
8. Why my tracking No. is invalid?
Sometimes the tracking codes will be invalid in the following situations:
- First, the tracking codes given by shipping company haven't been uploaded on their official website timely. However, this doesn't happen that often. Once it happened, please wait patiently for about one day, or get in touch with our customer service directly.
- Second, maybe the tracking code we give you does not match with the ones we get from the shipping company, or it is a wrong tracking code. However, it is not what we want, and we do not often make such mistake.
- Third, when the goods have been delivered for a long time, the shipping company may have deleted the tracking code in their website. If this happened, you can contact with our customer service at once.
9. How to receiving my Items?
- The goods are assured to be dispatched to you safely and successfully. Once you receive your package, you will be asked to sign up your name, it is a safe way to confirm you have received your package.
- When delivering goods by express, like DHL, UPS, TNT and Fedex, we will ask you to give us your right shipping address, emergence telephone number, so that the shipping company can contact you and delivery you the goods timely and efficiently.